SPA-DETOX, PILATES & YOGA HOLIDAY IN GREECE
Hotel: Elysium hotel
Location: Kalithea Springs, Rhodes island, Greece
Room: Deluxe Sea View
Opened: May -October
Reservation: Requires a non-refundable deposit as cheaper rates apply
Flexible Rates: For refundable deposits, require flexible rates
Full payment: Expected 40 days prior to check-in to avoid cancellation
5- star accommodation with sea views (optional jacuzzi)
Round-trip airport transfer (25m)
Nutrition and wellbeing consultation
Dietary examination and recommendations
Detox Kit (Supplements & teas)
Complimentary skin analysis consultation
Body exfoliation treatment (25m)
Targeted detoxifier massage (50m)
5 x Day access to the Spa facilities
Complimentary access to the fitness centre
Complimentary beach towels
BioAge Detox™ Sample Day:
09:00 - 09:30 Breakfast & vegetable juices
10:00 - 11:00 Relax at the beach
11:30 - 12:00 HIIT workout session
12:00 - 13:00 Vinyasa
13:00 - 14:00 BioAge Detox Experience
14:00 - 15:00 Body treatment (50 min)
17:45 - 18:45 Mat Pilates
19:00 - 20:00 Sunset yoga meditation (Mondays & Fridays)
* Please note: Each programme is unique and timetable might slightly change from person to person according to health needs and preferences
Government Tax 4€ per night and room (To be paid at check-in)
Rates include VAT. Requests or preferences are upon availability and cannot be guaranteed unless confirmed by a seperate e-mail. With this reservation you consent to receive emails from us about your reservation, and about future promotions or news.
Spa-Detox, Pilates & Yoga Holiday in Rhodes Island
When buying a service from this website, you are agreeing that you have read our booking Terms & Conditions, and that you comply with our holiday booking policy.
To read our holiday policy please click the link bellow:
1. Request a date, room availability, and final price.
2. Pay deposit to secure your spot upon email confirmation by us.
3. Full payment expected 40-days prior to check-in.
4. Discounts and vouchers only subject to Bank Transfer Payment.
5. Cancellation Policy:
- Up to 40 days before arrival date: Deposit amount
- Up to 30 days before arrival date: 50% of the total amount
- Up to 20 days before arrival date: 100% of the total amount