HOW TO BOOK YOUR TRIP ONLINE
in three simple steps
Whether you are looking into a tailor-made health and wellness holiday or group yoga retreat, you can follow these step-by-step instructions on how to book a wellness escape online and find everything you need to know about our booking process below.
Upon receipt of payment, an email booking confirmation will be sent with a detailed description of inclusions and with further information about your stay. We will then take care from there, and make sure all your programme, spa treatments and therapies are booked well in advance to secure your appointments.
Cancellations & Travel Insurance
All holidays include a non-refundable deposit. Deposits are never lost. If cancelled, you can use your deposit on another holiday of your choice. Please note, that all remaining balances must be settled 40 days prior to check-in and all cancellations must comply in accordance with our holiday cancellation policy:
- Up to 40 days before arrival date: Deposit amount non-refundable
- Up to 30 days before arrival date: 50% of the total amount non-refundable
- Up to 20 days before arrival date: 100% of the total amount non-refundable
To protect yourself against potential trip delays or cancellations due to airline issues, family emergencies, illness, injury, etc. we highly recommend you to purchase a travel insurance trip.
Upon completing your reservation, you hereby agree to the following payment terms and conditions:
1. Payments can be made via all major cards, PayPal and Bank Transfer. Please note, no discount or offer will apply when using Paypal or card payment method. Bank Transfer Payments should arrive in full.
2. The total price is the exact amount to be received by us either in Euros or Pounds.
1. Early bird: 100€ discount applies to all bookings paid in full 60 days prior to arrival.
2. Holiday vouchers, discounts, offers and promotions are only subject to Bank Transfer payments.